Monday 10 August 2015

Monday,

Morning all.

Firstly I would like to welcome the new follower  from cardsarus2 , Hope you pop back soon,

Talking to KathyK this morning and we got talking about challenges. There are three that we were looking at and Kathy set me a challenge to make a card for all three challenges, I set to and made a card but was not  was not very pleased with it so I  made another.




 photo m_12345678DSCN2789_zpsp05w9rtr.jpg


Materials used

  • 8 x 6 card blank and enelope,
  • stamps that were free with a magazine,
  • pro-markers...Lime green... Poppy...Tan,
  • Glue pen and Martha Stewart Glitter,
  • NUVO Crystal drops,



 photo m_12345678DSCN2787_zpsvxa8x6ec.jpg



Materials used.

  • 8 x 6 card blank and enelope,
  • Three Clear stamps,
  • pro-markers.. Bluebell...Sky blue...Lilac...Grass...Meadow and leaf green... Green....Saddle brown...Cinnamon...Honeycomb...Cocktail pink...Fushsia pink...Poppy... Burnt orange
  • Martha Stewart glitter, 

       Challenges I am going to enter these cards for

  1. HappyLittleStampers August Christmas Challenge - themed SPARKLE. 








8 comments:

  1. Your cards are fun and cute - good luck with the entry at HLS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute cards Lilian. I really like the little bunnies stamp. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian,
    Thank you so much for the welcome.
    I do like to follow people who haven't many followers, as I remember when I didn't have very many.
    2 wonderful Christmas cards.
    great use of that freebie too.
    I must admit I haven't used mine yet, but you have inspired me, and reminded me of it.
    Lots crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Lilian and well done on meeting Kathy's challenge too.

    Great looking blog too.

    Have a great Monday.

    Cherry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilian . . . popping over from Kath's blog to see what you made from her challenge to challenge you!

    I like both cards and at least you have 2 more for your "ready" box.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so adorable Lilian. Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards and so sweet. In fact, the glitter has to be beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.
    Regards,
    Bozen DT HLSCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cute cards Lilian. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...