Friday 30 October 2015

Getting really cold


 Morning all

Well it sure turned cold while I was away in America. Really tell winter in on its way. At least once Christmas is here we can look forward to the spring,

I have enjoyed making cards since I got home. I really missed making card when I was away, The only things i made over there were some ATC's, I really enjoyed making these and the theme was holidays. It was for a ATC  swap  while in America, I have noticed that two of the ATC's are the wrong way up but have not still got them to retake the picture so please forgive me,



 photo m_DSCF9152.jpg


Now onto some cards for challenges.



 photo m_DSCF9625.jpg
/>



Materials used

  • 21 x 15 cream card blank and envelope,
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • Stamping up tree and sentiment stamp,
  • rabbit and bear stamp,
  • Glue pen,
  • Martha Steward glitter


 Challenges I will enter this card for are:
  1. A snowflake promise, challenge 8 
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge 83





 photo m_DSCF9624.jpg





Materials used.

  • 21 x 15 cream card blank and envelope,
  • Versefine onyx black ink,
  • clarity wee folk stamps,
  • bird and edging stamps
  
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. HLS October sketch challenger.







2 comments:

  1. Great makes, love your HLS entry - best of luck

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lilian. And fabulous ATC's. Hope you had a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing your cards at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...