Monday 16 November 2015

Monday again

Morning all,

                      Well so much for wanting some sun. It seems that winter is well on the way, I am still trying to get things sorted as I want to get some new storage units but will have to wait till I have got everything sorted and be ruthless and throw out what I do not need, harder than it seem as I am finding things very hard, 


 photo m_DSCF9627_1.jpg


Materials I used:
  • 12 x 12 cm deckle edged card and envelope,
  • VersaFine onyx black ink,
  • Grass and sentiment stamp,
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Clear it out challenge blog- white plus one colour
  2. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps- Anything goes, 
  3. Clarity Stamp Challenge. Clean and simple, 

 photo DSCF9675.jpg


Materials used,
  • 21 x 15 cm yellow card blank and envelope,
  • 21 x 15 cm red card stock,
  • 9 x 9 cm & 6 x 3 cm white card stock, 
  • Hunky dory frame,
  • Tree and Santa stamps 
  • Pro-markers tan,sky and cloud blue,magenta leaf green, poppy,gold,
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. 2 Creative Chicks showcase#4 ( mid week posting)
  2. Crafting Musketeers Challenge #31 anything but square 
  3. CHNC Challenge 255: red and green must be seen.



8 comments:

  1. You are having fun with your challenge entries, wishing you good luck with them

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice clean and simple but just right good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian,
    I hate sorting my craft room, and it always looks a mess.
    Good luck with it.
    I also hate throwing crafty bits away too.
    Lovely cards as usual.
    Have fun with that new storage.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those lovely gifts parcelled up and stacked in the sleigh - a really lovely image and gorgeous colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all those lovely gifts parcelled up and stacked in the sleigh - a really lovely image and gorgeous colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fits the clean and simple theme very well. Good luck in the Claritystamp challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers and CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...