It just not seem possible that we are at the end of the month already. Just what is happening to this year. I know people say the time goes faster as you get older but really how much faster can the time go.
Some time ago I gave My friend Sue one of dressing gowns that was Ron's [ Hubby who passed away last year,] and asked Sue if she could make a cushion out of it for me. Its a dressing gown I brought for myself and it was to big for me so Ron said he would use it. When Sue came down on Friday she Brought two cushions and had also put owls on each one. She said they one is you and one is Ron. I think they are beautiful. THANK YOU Sue.
- 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope.
- 16 x 10.5 cm Brown card stock,
- 15 x 9.5 & 10 x 7 White card stock,
- Dutch Doobadoo barbed wire stencil,
- Phil Martin decadent denim textured paste,
- Beer & sentiment clear stamp.
Challenges i will enter this card for are;