Monday 29 February 2016

Last days of February.

Morning everyone,


Who would have thought that it would be the end of February already. Its Cold Dry and windy, Just the weather to stay in a craft. I have lots to do in the garden but while this wind is about then I am afraid it will not get done, Not in the mood to run round after the hedge when I have cut, Not sure yet what I am going to do with the window boxes but did notice the other day that the strawberry  have started to sprout again,



I have to get some birthday card in the post tomorrow. Just got to write them, Also have a letter to write. 





This is the sketch I Used, Blog HERE,
Material I used. 


  • 12 x 12 cm deckle card blank and envelope
  • 13 x 13 cm blue card stock,
  • 5 x 13 cm dark blue card stock,
  • 13 x 1 cm & 5.5 Yellow card stock 
  • Two small white circle.
  • Kaiisercraft diamond stamp'
  • Archival vermillion ink
Challenges I will enter this card got are;
  1. PP284 - A sketch Challenge from Claire,
  2. Crafting With Dragonflies, Winners for #50-Anything goes,
  3. TWOFERS: Challenge # 14- Anything goes,
  4. Pixie's Crafty Workshop week 218,


10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenges - I DO like that Kaisercraft stamp - must hoike mine out again now I've seen you using yours!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lilian! I'd have run away from that sketch - you didn't and nailed it!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright, eye catching card. It does look like a difficult sketch, but that stamped panel is perfect for it
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, forgot to add, thank you for joining us at Twofers
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday card, Lilian! What a great use of snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilian, this is a fantastic birthday card! I love the color combo and the stamped panel! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great textured stamped panel and I love the pops of yellow against the red and blue. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Lilian. I really like your stamped panel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright cheerful summery card love that stamp Kaisercraft do make some smashing stamps don't they? Great card so pleased you found us at Twofers. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love that stamped panel.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...