Who would have thought that it would be the end of February already. Its Cold Dry and windy, Just the weather to stay in a craft. I have lots to do in the garden but while this wind is about then I am afraid it will not get done, Not in the mood to run round after the hedge when I have cut, Not sure yet what I am going to do with the window boxes but did notice the other day that the strawberry have started to sprout again,
I have to get some birthday card in the post tomorrow. Just got to write them, Also have a letter to write.
|This is the sketch I Used, Blog HERE,|
- 12 x 12 cm deckle card blank and envelope
- 13 x 13 cm blue card stock,
- 5 x 13 cm dark blue card stock,
- 13 x 1 cm & 5.5 Yellow card stock
- Two small white circle.
- Kaiisercraft diamond stamp'
- Archival vermillion ink
Challenges I will enter this card got are;