Friday 26 February 2016

weekend again

Morning all.

Well what I day yesterday, I started the day not really knowing what I would do;  In the end I did mange to make two cards, and the first card was not a success so started again and was much more pleased with the second card.

I was really chuffed to find out I had won first prize in the Wicked Wednesday Challenge blog. my Thank you . This is my winner ATC 


Winning ATC 



This is the sketch I  used,      Blog  Here 
                         

Materials I used

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope.
  • Center out of a doily, 
  • doily Sentiment and feather clear stamp,
  • 13 x 2 cm blue striped mirri card,
  • 12.5 x 1 cm background strip
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge 162
  2. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 266 Anything goes,
  3. Crafty Sentiments anything goes challenge
  4. Lemon Shortbread Challenge #8 Winners   

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Lilian

    Great treatment of the sketch too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you've rotated the sketch. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win & FAB use of the sketch, perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for playing along this week at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your winning ATC, that bird has so much attitude! Thanks also for flipping the sketch and taking part in our challenge at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of clean space here, perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...