Friday 5 February 2016

Where are these weeks going.


Morning all,

Well it really is dark this morning. I just hope it gets better, I had a friend come round tonight ad she looked at my stash and said I was a hoarder and as us crafter's know we all are hoarders.

Having some coal delivered today so I will be nice and warm if this weather continues to be cold,







The sketch I used for this card; challenge can be found HERE


Materials used;

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 20 x 14 blue striped mirri card stock,
  • 19 x 13 black card stock 
  •  1 x 14 cm blue striped card stock
  • 10 cm circle of white card stock with silver edge,
  • Three silver Dali Art die cut  flowers,   
  • Cup cake & sentiment stamp,
  • Chilly red, sky blue,praline,ocean teal, cocktail pink promarkers
  • Nova  glitter drops




 Challenges I am entering this card for are;

  1. Seize the Birthday Sketchy Birthday,
  2. A bit more time to craft.# 13 Anything goes. 
  3. TTCRD Anything goes challenge February- 2 February 8 



6 comments:

  1. That's a nice sketch mate, I can see why you wanted to have a go at it - good luck with your challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cupcake and flowers! Thanks for taking the time to link up with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Kathy K's blog, Lilian, and it's a pleasure to meet you and become your new follower! I'd love to have you visit and follow me, too! Your cupcake card is scrumptious and so perfect for the sketch!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch and a sweet, sweet card.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great interpretation of sketch. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the cupcake and flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...