Wednesday 3 February 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all,


Well during the day the weather has been a lot better but as night the rain returns again. It was a lovely day yesterday and really nice to see the sun again. 


My pal and I both got this stamp free with Craft stamper and both did not know what we would do with it and Kathy { Blog HERE  } said She dared me to make a card with the stamp. This is the card i came up with, Hope Kathy likes it. 

My friend Chris who lives near me came round last night and after I had showed her the knitting wool and the craft stash I have Chris said she thought I was a hoarder.

 My work desk. sorry about the picture had to use a flash. 




Materials Used;

  • 18 x 13 card blank and envelope,
  • 15 x 11 black cars stock,
  • 14 x 10 white card stock,
  • 5 x 4 snippet of white card stock
  • Macarons's stamp [ free with craft stamper ]
  • Apricot & tan promarkers
  • Mowed lawn & squeezed lemonade distress inks



 Challenges I will enter this card for are;

  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop Pixie's snippet Playground, week 214 
  2. 613 Avenue Create #161 w/ an optional twist/ use something from your stash 
  3. PSPC January-Anything goes..more inspiration,
  4. Simply papercraft  Challenge 22   


6 comments:

  1. Morning mate,

    Well done on using that stamp, your make works!

    Your friend is, sadly, mistaken - you are not a hoarder but a creative individual who likes to keep her options open!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lillian! I'd still be staring at that stamp wondering how to use it - you sure did a good job. Send your friend round here if she wants to see a hoarder BTW! Kathy is right, it's just keeping your options open :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of the stamp. Love the colours you have used.
    Great to have visiting at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Lilian - we-re all hoarders! You card looks very yummy. I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, but I don't see any Penny Black images which are required for our challenges at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...