Hope you are all having a lovely Easter despite the weather. Weather was lovely Friday and then it was down hill from there, It gives me plenty of time to craft and that's what I have been doing. I have found some blank cards that I forgot I had put in the wardrobe. I have started to use them up, I know one thing, I sure will not have buy any card blanks for some time to come.
Materials I used;
- 12.5 x 12.5 cm deckle edged card blank and envelope,
- 11 x 11 cm gold card stock
- 10.5 x 10.5 white card stock,
- Stampin up rubber tree stamp,
- Bear clear stamp,
- Flower soft Glitter frosting,
- Versafine Onyx black ink.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Winter wonderland challenge blog For a child 25. 3. 2016,
- Crimbo Crackers- Challenge 103- Cute Kids,
- Creative Fingers Challenge blog Challenge #105 & Winners #103,
- Christmas at Sweet Stamping Cute Christmas.