What a lovely weekend it has been weather wise, So much sun and I really could get used to it. I have even got washing dry today and I love it when washing has been out in the air,
Its lovely crafting as well as my desk looks out into the garden. I have even done some spring cleaning and that feels good as well. I am hoping now I have got the flat tidy I will keep it like it, I thought being on my own it would be easy but I got into the habit of saying oh I will do it tomorrow and as the saying goes "tomorrow never comes" so I thought it was about time I got on with things.
Now onto the challenges.
|This is a sketch challenge you will find the sketch below,|
- 21 x 15 cm patterned edged card and envelope,
- 20.5 x 14.5 owl paper,
- 13 x 6 cm feather paper,
- 9 x 6 cm white card stock,
- 13 cm ribbon,
- 2 gold bows,
- Pollyanna Pickering feather stamp.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Try Stamping' On Tuesday, Challenge #226,
- Blog- Eat.Play.Stamp. TCP Challenge #312-Wings,
- Come and get it challenge # 114 Things with wings and Winners,
- HIMCR #247 -LOL.