Wednesday 13 April 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all.

Well It has been a very funny week, I was going out both Monday and Tuesday but both things were cancelled. I hope it does not continue, I am trying to get out and hope that I can do so later this week. Weather has been quite good this week and the night are really drawing out now and it was still quite light at 8 PM, last night, 

On Monday it rained all day and I looked out of the window and i saw this magpie sheltering under the roof of my friends house, He looked so cosy there and stayed a long time I could not resist taking this picture, 





Now onto the challenges,




Embossing on he inside of the card, 



Materials used,

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Hunkydory flower card,
  • Sweet poppy flower stencil,
  • Anita's rose stamp,
  • Praline Promarker
  • Nuvo embellishment mousse.


Challenges I will enter this card for are,


  1. CAS Mix Up Card April  Challenge, 
  2. Dragons Lair Design April Challenge And Anything goes,,
  3. Crafting with An Attitude Challenge 14,
  4. A beautiful Mess Challenge #1 Anything goes,


 As its Wednesday here is my word desk, I will be posting it on  stamping-Ground for their
WOYWDW










9 comments:

  1. A super card Lilian. I see you've got some of that lovely mousse they're featuring on C&C at the moment. It looks lovely on your flower.

    What a shame your outings got cancelled. It's good to get out and about. I love the photo of the magpie sheltering. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilian. Your stencil flowers are so pretty and look wonderful in the oval frame. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've framed your pretty flowers, Lilian! And the tiny flowers in the corners are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool make, fab pic and a great desk - hope to see it over on the clubhouse too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a very nice CAS card.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Anything Goes" challenge for April. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. thanks for taking part in the Dragons lair design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the way that mousse looks on your flower. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice clean and simple
    Thanks for joining dragons lair
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...