Weather really has cooled down now and its a lot better I have to say, I thought I would try something different for this challenge as the challenge i wanted to enter is "under the sea", so thought I have to get this right and cut out an aperture and put the fish in the aperture and a fisherman over it. Hope you like it, I am pretty happy with it.
- 21 x 15 cm blank card and envelope,
- Oval Aperture Die,
- Personal impressions Clear stamp set.
- Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink,
- Cadet blue,Apricot, praline, spice, black promakers
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Fashionable Stamping Challenges Under The Sea.
- Little Claire's Designs, Challenge #71 Anything goes,
- Crafting with Friends Challenge 25 Anything goes,
- Delicious Doodle Challenge, Beside The sea.
As its WOYWDW here is mine.
|Will be entering my desk WOYWDW and Challenge 373|