Monday 25 September 2017

Hope your weekend was good,

Morning.

              Thank you for your visit and any comment you leave I love to read them,

Regular visiters will know how I love to take pictures and I grab every opportunity I get I take pictures, I was out in my garden the other day and there were so many blue tits flying about, I managed to get this lovely picture of one sitting on the pepple dash on the neighbours wall. Also this robin singing his little heart out. 

Gone for a colour challenge today and its from Christmas card Throwdown,  colours at the end of the post,







Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • clear stamps [ free with Papercraft essentials,
  • Acorn Brown Nuvo hybrid ink pad,
  • Sharpies pens,


Challlenges  I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Christmas card throwdown, September Colours
  2. PBSC Setember, One layer card,
  3. The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog, Challenge 7,  Pixies/ Gnomes. Trolls ,

                  Christmas card Throwdown 

5 comments:

  1. Fab pix and make - I am so loving those gnomes, you are bang on trend with this make too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those gnomes, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très mignon gnome Lilian, merci de jouer avec nous CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, those little gnomes are delightful. It will really make someone chuckle.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Please remember that in order to be eligible for the prize, you need to use Penny Black products.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...