Friday 22 September 2017

Weekend agaon.

Morning,

             Thank you for your visit and any comments you leave I love readying them all, 
                 

I just do not know where this year is going and its going faster than I like, As there is nothing I or anyone else can do about it I just have to make the most of it,..Looks like another nice day ahead hope you have some nice plans for the weekend ahead., 







Materials used for this card are,


  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Clarity owl stamp,
  • Anita's feather stamp,
  • Acorn brown Nuvo hybrid ink pan.
  • Staedtler Pens 


Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #153 Stamp a Background,
  2. Simply Papercraft, Challenge 50 Anything goes, 
  3. That's Crafty Challenge, ~ Fly away Challenge
  4. TTCRD Challenge for  September 19th -26 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lilian, what a lovely owl image you used on your super card. Have a fun weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, it reminds me of an embroidery x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...