I have been playing with gilding flakes and apart from the mess they make I enjoyed using them. This is the card I made, First time I have used the guilding flakes with a stamp but was quite pleased with the result and will do this again, . The sentiment stamp I have used is not a good stamp and I will not use it again as it does not print well,.
- 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- 21 x 3 cm white card stock,
- Vintage Sepia Versafine ink pad,
- Tumbled Glass Distress ink,
- Bird, Nest and Flower clear stamps,
- Lime green, meadow green, rose pink, satin, promarkers,
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
- "Less is More " #373 Friendship,
- Crafting With Attitude, Challenge #40 Anything Goes,
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge #49, Anything Goes Optional Flowers.
- Pattie's Creations Design, Anything that Flies,
- Freshly made Sketches, Made by Narelle
Materials used for this card are,
- 13.5 x 13.5 cm tri fold Card blank and envelope,
- Cracked Pistachio & Shaded lilac Distess ink,
- Horse clear stamp,
- Papermania stars
Challenge I will enter this card for are,
- Crafters Castle, Challenge #6 more than one fold,
- Crafty Creations Challenge,#368 Anything goes,
- TTCRD Anything goes.
- The Cats Pajamas #347, Outdoors,