I really hope that you all stayed dry last evening as we had some really terrible rain. I am still trying to get all of my stash put away and it be so easy if I did not keep buying more stash but I know we crafters are all the same. So with this bad weather there was nothing left but to stay in a craft.
- 20 x 15 cm patterned edge blank card and envelope
- Stamp set
- Versafine vintage sepia ink pad
- Tumbled glass distress ink
- Promarkers: cinnamon, pale blossom, black, frosted leaf, chilli red, tan, praline and cocoa
Challenges I will enter this card for are...
- 21x 15 scallop edge card blank and envelope,
- 12 x 16 black card,
- white card and gold gilding flakes,
- Two red and two bronze leaves.
Challenges I will be entering this card for are..