Wednesday 26 October 2016

WOYWDW

Morning, 

Well weather sure has changed. Its always the same when the rain stops it never knows when to stop. 

Have not had the Brusho's out much  [note to self must use them more ] but love the affect you get with them, 








Materials used for this card are;
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 17.5 x 8.5 cm black card stock,
  • 17 x 8 cm white card stock,
  • Saddle brown, eggnog, honeycomb, praline & poppy promarkes
  • Orange Brusho



Challenges I will enter this card for are;

  1. Always Use Rubber Stamps, Challenge 2 Winter and /or Spring,
  2.  The ABC Challenge  R is for Red, Ribbon & reindeer.
  3. Christmas cards All the Year Round. Little or lot of orange,
  4. CHNC Challenge #304 - Use a sentiment,



Second Challenge,






Materials used for this card are,

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 15 x 7.5 cm pink backing paper,
  • 15 x 13 .5 cm pink butterfly backing paper,
  • 13 x 4 cm black card stock,
  • White card stock
  • Two circles of cream & red card stock
  • Kingfisher clear stamp,
  • Grass,apricot,sky blue,cadet blue,tan,bright orange violet promarkers 

  Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. A bit more time to craft Challenge #30 Anything goes. 
  2. The corrosive Challenge 10 #Pink For Awareness.

As it WOYWDW  here is mine.

My granddaughter card ready to post. Going to enter this desk over at Stamping ground 

19 comments:

  1. I do love the effect that Brushos give - if I paper crafted, they'd be the first thing I'd buy. I like the randomness of them!
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Lilian. I don't use my Brushos enough either. I really like the background you've achieved oon the first card and your kingfisher is gorgeous. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian, Brusho's are great I agree. I love the unpredictability of them. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #1 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's high time I used mine again too, Lilian. FAB makes and interesting desk this week

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    No. 34

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy looking desk! Love the cards! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my desk earlier. Have a great week Vickie #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! I really like the Christmas one - very interesting technique.

    Happy WoYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards and a very busy desk by the look of it. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 20

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards! And, your desk is such a bright a sunny place. I'm sure it's a joy to create there! Enjoy yourself!!
    Hope #43

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've been busy. What a nice sunny view out the window.
    April #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards are so pretty. The bird is my favorite! Love your table set up! Right in front of fresh lighting. Have a great week! Rasz #56

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet cards like the effect thr brusho creates hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really MUST get myself some brushos, I absolutely LOVE your background and it's the perfect colour for your reindeer - and the ribbon is the perfect colour for his collar and bells. Lovely card - thank you for sharing it with us at Always Use Rubber. And your kingfisher is adorable too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lovely cards. The first is a lovely winter card, and the background effect of your Brushos is beautiful. I don't use mine often enough either. Thank you for joining us at Always use Rubber. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely, bright spot for your creativity and I am loving your Brusho background card! Happy belated WOYWW! from Lynne in Canada #51

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and I do love the Brusho background! I have to make a note to myself just to pluck up the courage and use them! hank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Use a little or a lot of orange) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card (both of them) and I, like everyone else, love that Brusho background! Thank you so much for playing with us at Always Use Rubber ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR October challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've not tried the Brushos yet - I guess I'm scared that I might find something else I *need*.

    Happy WOYWW for last week by the way - I'm late getting round.... as always.

    Morti @23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...