Honestly, you don't hear anything from me for weeks and then I've four projects to share with you!!!
Right, starting at the top then .... here's make number ONE:-
- I used a 7 x 5 300 GSM scallop edged card.
- 4 inch spotted card panel
- Piece of white card 3 1/2 inches which I rounded the corners on using an C-cut corner rounder.
- Then I wrapped bakers twine twice round the card.
- I then stamped the sentiment onto the white card using Archival Brilliance peacock ink, followed by the snowflakes (these were free with a magazine sometime ago).
- I glued pearls to the middle of the snowflake and attached the sentiment to the spotted card panel before attaching to the card stock.
- I finished off with two spotted bows,
I'll be entering the above project over at the Friday mashup where you can EITHER make a silver and gold project OR a Christmas project OR BOTH!!! I went with a Christmas project ... as I suspect you have been able to see! I'll also be entering this over at Addicted to CAS where the challenge is "DOTS"
And card number TWO:-
- I stamped the holly and baubles which were again from a magazine onto a 6 x 4 card blank using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- With pinflair glue I attached some red gems.
Here's card number THREE:-
- I stamped the reindeer and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I'll be entering the above card over at the Craftbubble2½ (registrations required) group for the current Rudolph Day Challenge which is to feature "Festive Animals or Birds".
And, finally, card number FOUR:-
- I used VersaColour wild berries to stamp the star and memento tuxedo black ink for the sentiment.
- Finished off putting Gems onto all the points of the star, again using my pinflair glue.
Thanks for stopping by