Wednesday 27 April 2022

WOYWDW

Another week has passed and so very quick. Wednesday is a great day as I cab look around others work desks thanks to the Stamping ground. what to know more pop over to the stamping ground HERE and all will become clear, and why not join in all are welcome,  

 Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and welcoming me back to the stamping ground 

                                                     



Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 8 x 8 cm white card stock,
  • Sepia versaFine ink ,
  • horse and animal clear stamps, 
  • Peach promarker. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Unicorn Challenge Blog Challenge # 75 include an Animal 
  2.  TTCRD Anything Goes March 29 2022
  3. The corrosive Challenge blog, ATG 4 Th April 2022 
  4. Ike's world Challenges ATG  Option Animal 
  
                                                                         
My desk today ready for when I
 get back from a friends, on the right
is a pile of cards I have made ready
 for birthdays, On the left is ever on
 Alexa. I have gold radio on all day lol
poor neighbours when I am singing. 

                 
 

9 comments:

  1. I am sure the neighbours enjoy your singing as mjuch as you enjoy performing. Singing is good for the heart and soul - keep singing.
    Lovely little card, I love the horse image.
    Hope you are settling in nicely to your home and it souinds as if you have friends locally already.
    Hugs, Neet 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card and desk ... enjoy your Alexa singalong

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card - I really love the horse stamp, it’s a beauty. I am always singing, most of time nobody would hear me, but when the windows are open…! Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered that I can link my Spotify podcasts to my Alexa Lilian so am binge listening to various favourites at the moment. Great card! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a great card Lilian, I’ve always been a horse fanatic, just love them! You made me laugh telling us about the singing along, I tend to do that in the car, it’s probably best!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have an Alexa but glad you are enjoying singing along! Great desk. have a good week Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a friend with an Alexa but we don't have one yet, they are great fun to use. Loving the card and your desk in waiting. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh singing along the radio snap I often do that. I am a fan of our local BBC Bristol radio station, not too much music but some fantastic local discussions and quizzes (which I often dial in to guess!) Thanks for visiting my desk already
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  9. And congratulations on your win over at Ike's world with today's make - so sad they are closing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...