Wednesday 20 April 2022

WOYWDW

Wednesday again and thinking about all the people I have missed not going onto the Stamping ground so think that this week is the week I am going to join in again, what to know more Pop over to the Stamping ground.  and all will become clear, all welcome 

Lots has happened since I last posted at the Stamping ground, (not sure when the last times was lol )
but a quick summery of my life ( for those who want to read it ) I have moved back to near the family, I have two lovely great grandchildren, I think I posted about Noah as he will be three on Friday. Noah now has a sister Isabelle  who will be a year old in September.


Materials used or this card are,
  • 15 x15 deckle edged card blank and envelope,
  • Sepia Vesafine ink pad ,
  • Clear stamps [ free with a magazine,  

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Less is more. Occupation challenge # 462 
  2. Ally's Angels Challenge # 57 
  3. The Creative Crafters  Challenge #51 Anything goes 
  4. World Wide Open Design Team challenge #4  


                            

                                                                             
                                                                               
Not a lot on my desk this week,
I have been trying to catch up with things as Life seems 
to be over taking at the moment lol. I have been playing
with inks and shaving foam again that's at the top of the 
picture. in the front is the card I have make for my great 
grandson and enjoyed colouring it, 

15 comments:

  1. So good to see you back Lilian and congratulations on your second great grandchild. I do like your clean and simple card. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so lovely to see you back on the desks Lilian! I’m glad you’ve been having a good and busy time of it, that move was such a positive thing to do. Your card is lovely, I can see why you enjoyed colouring it!!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you Lilian! Congratulations on your new great-grandchild. Your minimalist card is cool and the cars one looks fun.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been missed but how nice the reason for your absence is. It must be lovely to be nearer to family now. Sounds like you are enjoying the grandees.
    pretty card.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's good to see you again . Didn't realise how long it had been ! Happy woyww Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've had a busy time but a good one two. Great to see you back. Have a lovely woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was lovely to see you joining in again and to hear about your new life. Well done you.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooo Lilian, hope all went well with your move ... being near family is such a blessing 💛 so lucky to have grandbabies to love. Beautiful cardsthat will be treasured I'm sure 💕💕💕 Wishing you a lovely week ahead, lot's of love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Less is more indeed - I like your card. I am sure you enjoy being near the grandchildren. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! How wonderful to live near family!
    Have a great week!
    Carol N #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. I haven't been here a lot either. I hadn't been here for several years, then I came back and promptly missed several weeks! LOL
    Life trumps blogging and crafting. So nice to have two great grandchildren. So happy for you. Lovely card. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodmorning and welcome back Lilian - good to see you on a day that I, too, decided to join in after a few weeks break... isn't it lovely to live near family? (I moved back to my home-region 8 years ago and it's wonderful to live near family in a familiar town again!) I love the card you coloured and playing with shaving foam... I must try that one day! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, enjoy your week! Love from Holland, Marit #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Lilian. It was lovely meeting up with you last week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its great to be close to family - sometimes - and a grand child is a good reason
    Bridget # 18

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smashing make, so lovely to revisit a fave technique after a while isnt it?

    Glad you made it back to WOYWW too

    Happy Friday, sorry to be late to the party but I think you know why!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...