Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wednesday


Morning everyone,

Well we really are nearly into spring now we are in March. Must remember my brothers birthday. I have a plummer coming today and I am having two new radiators and then should be nice and warm. I really bet now that the weather will warm up and I will not need the radiators but as least if it stays cold I will remain warm.

My work desk it empty and will be all day as its is same room as the plummer will be working so no picture today;



Materials used,

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope
  • Tree, House, snowdrop clear stamps
  • Nuvo pure sheen glitter ice white 
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Christmas Card Challenge #13, 
  2. Christmas at sweet stamping February Challenge-snowflake,
  3. One layer Christmas card Challenge# 27 
  4. TTCRD Challenge I March -7 March 


7 comments:

  1. Like your built up scene mate and hope your plumber does a great job today ... it's chilly so you might be glad it's been done!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything got sorted out for you, Lilian, and you are all toasty warm! Your snowy scene seems out of place here with all the sunshine we are having in California! Those evergreen trees are fabulous!! Spring is just around the corner!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a beautiful winter scene. Thaks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty,cozy and warm winter scene! Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely classic Christmas image. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snowy scene! Thanks so much for playing at OLCCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...