Well spring has sprung in my flat and have some lovely daffodils and they look lovely and fresh. This sun really is making everything look good. I don't know about everyone else but it makes me feel good as well.
I love to work with a sketch as it give me some idea of where I am going with a card, Also like working with a blank card as it really gets the mind going.
As its WDW here is mine
|To see the sketch for this card see below,|
- 13.5 x 13.5 cm deckle edged card blank and envelope,
- 13 x 13 cm cream cards stock,
- 13 x 2.5 cm Pattered paper,
- 9. 5 x 5.5 cm write card stock,
- Rural springtime clear stamps,
- Acival black ink
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- That Craft Place, Anything goes 13 March Challenge 6
- Saturday Sketch Week #104, with Simon says Stamps,
- Pixie's Crafty workshop , Pixie's snippet Playground Week -220,
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #29