How are things going for you all. My week started of really sad as I was let down by two people who were picking me up to go out somewhere, I was feeling really fed up and then my phone rang and it was Gillian flowers who runs the Bristol Community Friendship Club on facebook Its a group for lonely people, She asked me if I would like to go out and have something to eat, Her daughter was also there and we had a real laugh. I have not laughed so much in a long time. This is the three of us together in a Masons Arms. myself, Gillian and her daughter Michelle.
- 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- leaf stencil,
- tonic owl die,
- distress ink tumbled glass,
- Promarkers frosted leaf.
Challenges I will enter his card for are;
- Addicted to Stamps and more. Challenge#189. Clean and Simple,
- Crafty Gals Corner, Challenge #67~ Die Cuts or Punches,
- Crafty Sentiments Design Blog Anything goes,
- Dream Valley Challenges - 129 Anything goes,