Friday 22 April 2016

Friday .


Morning all.

Hope this find you all well. I was without the internet for a couple of days when it just came back again so glad it was nothing I did to it.

I have a friend coming over today and we are going to have a day of crafting, It is going to be fun. Got to get the table cleared so we can start again to mess it up. I get to mixed up with what day it is and nearly forgot to do this blog post, 

Now onto the challenges;

This is from a sketch and find it below.
Materials used.
  • 18 x 12.5 cm white blank card and envelope,
  • 17 x 14 .5 cm black card stock,
  • 16 x 13 .5 cm pattered  Paper.
  • snippets of  black and white card.
  • Nuvo Duck egg blue,  rhubarb crumble crystal drops

Challenges I will enter this card for are:-
  1. Freshly Made Sketches #233 -A sketch by Amy, 
  2. Create and Inspire Challenge #44,  
  3. Deep Ocean Challenge blog Challenge #127 Dots/ and or stripes. 






2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Lilian with lovely stamping. Have lots of fun today with your friend and I look forward to seeing what you make. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch, good luck with your challenges and I hope you will have a gr8 time with your friend too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...