Hope you have something nice planned for this weekend and hope the weather is good to you all.in my garden it really looks as though spring is here, I have daffodils out as well as primroses they are lovely and hope the rest follow and come out soon,
Materials used for this card are.
- 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- 9.5 x 6.5 cm white card stock,
- Sentiment & beer clear stamp,
- Nuvo Hybird black shadow ink pad,
- Shaded lilac Distress ink,
- Aegean, honeycomb saddle brown promarkers.
Challenges I will enter this card for are
- Crafty Castle Challenge #2 inspiration and reminder. anything goes, option distress technique