Hope your day is going okay and you all finding lots of crafty things to do.
Off out this morning to the monthly craft club. It really is a fun morning with lots of crafty people, every month we do something different and some times it is things some know how to do but still a fun time,
Materials used for this card are,
- 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- Vintage sepia vesafine ink pad,
- Three buttons.
- Three kings ribbon,
- clear stamps [ free with a magazine, ]
- Plum, apricot, rose pink, purple, forest green promarkers,
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
- Crafty Calendar, April Challenge, Buttons /and or Bows,
- Addicted to stamps & More, Challenge # 287 Make your mark,
- Craftaholics R Us, Challenge #15 Purple,
- Crafty Girls Corner, Challenge #163 Use Buttons,