Monday 9 April 2018

Monday

 Morning,


            I would firstly like to welcome my new follower Ellibelle. Hope you pop back again soon love to see you. 



Had a strange weekend. A friend came round  to see me Saturday morning and we went out to eat and did a bit of shopping [ no it was not craft shopping lol ] It has put me right out, Don't get me wrong it was lovely to see her but I don't normally have visitors at the weekend so all day today I have been thinking it was Saturday. Hope everyone weekend was a good one, 





Materials used for this card are;

  • 15 x 15 cm card stock and envelope,
  • Image source clear stamps,
  • Black shadow Hybrid ink pad,
  • Spun sugar, cracked pistachio, Distress ink pad,
  • Rose pink, linen & silver lining promarkers, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. A gem of  Challenge, #216 Female Birthday with a Sentiment, 
  2. QKR Stampede Challenge, Anything goes, #290
  3. Crafting With Friends, Challenge # 64. Anything goes, 
  4. Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge, WK 14 
       

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soft, muted background is perfect for such a lovely dress! Thanks for joining the ATG challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you fofor sharing your lovely card with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

May arrives

A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun ...