Wednesday 8 May 2024

May arrives


A friend rang up Saturday and asked if I wanted to go to Monkey world I said oh yes please,. It was a lovely sunny day and had a lot of fun watching all the monkeys, Pictures at the end of the blog if you would like to see them. . 
                                                             

Material I used for this card are,
  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 15 x 15 cm shaving foam background, 
  • Vintage Sepia, Vesafine ink 
  • bird  and flower die,
  • Violet, sky blue, cyan, orange, primrose, canary, purple. lime green promarkers, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Creative Fingers, Anything Goes,
  2. My Time To Craft, Friendship. 
  3.  Art Impression Birds of a feather,,
  4. Crafty Catz, Anything goes,   #671 


                                                                  
Myself standing by a memorial to the
 late  Jim Cronin MBE and the first Monkey 


This one is playing ET lol 



Not sure that looks relaxing 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And so glad you had fun with your friend! Thanks so much for joining our Birds of a Feather Challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how delicate it is. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty with the paper pieced bird and the gorgeous background! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card with the stunning bird, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

I have just found out I have not as many cards as I thought I had so its back to Christmas card lol although I have to say I love making the...