Wednesday 29 May 2024

Last post of the month.

Next month and we are half way through the year, I really feel the year is going really fast. 
                                        





Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 21 deckle edge card and envelope,
  • NBUS 20 x 20 stencil,
  • Vintage sepia, Vesafine ink, 
  • Carved Pumpkin  Distress ink. 
  • Lime green, soft green, orange Promarkers. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. DragonFly Dreams May Challenge . use a stencil, 
  2. My Bestie Spanish  May, Challenge #118 2024,
  3.  PBSC Anything goes Optional Pastel Colours,
  4. NBUS Challenge #62  

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Lilian - yes, hard to believe it will be June in just a couple of days

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Lillian! I cannot believe it will be June in a few days! We will all be panicking about Christmas cards before we know it! But for now, I'm loving your pretty summer card! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Last post for awhile.

This will be my last post for awhile. Life is getting in the way and some things have to give , This year has not been a good year so going ...