Saturday 8 August 2015

Weekend blog

Morning all.
                    Life has just caught up with me and I have not been able to blog a much as I wanted to. I have had a couple of friends round for the past couple of days and last night went to help another friend who was have a problem with her computer which was funny when you think I don't know a lot about computers myself. It turned out she only wanted to ask about logging into craft forums, I helped her with that and then we had a chat and a good laugh  for the rest on the evening.



 photo m_12345678DSCF8708_zpsgg9jqujx.jpg



Materials used,

  • 8 x 6 card blank with a decorated edge and envelope
  • Rose stamp
  • small piece of ribbon
  • Snippets of  red and white card.
  • pro markers...pink carnation...lime green
  

I'll be entering this make for the following challenges .....

  1. Brown Sugar - challenge #158 - Anything goes
  2. Sister Act - challenge #118 - Anything goes
  3. Simply Create Too - challenge #91 - Anything goes


Wish me luck!





6 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you're keeping busy and passing on your computer knowledge ..... not seeing your pic though mate

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it now, pretty card mate.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian,
    what a great card.
    Beautiful rose, and design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple. so wonderful. Just an elegant card with the sweet rose as a focal point.. The dragonflies are a perfect touch... I really like it and want to thank you for joining us at BSCB.
    Shawna -DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...