Wednesday 23 March 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all;

Firstly I would like to thank me new follower BARB WILLIAMS , I hope you find time to pop back again soon,

I really should get out and start the garden but I keep finding things to do inside and mostly its some sort of crafting. I really have got into making the mini books and its lovely to be able to learn something new, This is the last mini book I made,  

The front of the book 

The back of the book.

As its WOYWDW This is how my desk it looking.
Now onto the challenge, its a sketch  again today, [ see below ] 





Materials Used;

  1. 21 x 15 cm decorated edged card and envelope,
  2. 18 x 12.5 cm green card stock,
  3. Three strips of peel offs
  4. Two  7.5 x 6.5 cm white card stock,
  5. 5 cm circle of white card stock,
  6. Background and flower clear stamp
  7. Archival Jet black ink
  8. Adirondack  Alcohol raspberry ink.

 Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. "Less is More" Challenge 268. whats outside your Window,
  2. Mojo Monday- The blog. 440
  3. Chocolate, Coffee & cards Challenge #105 use Ribbon,  
  4. The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #03 2016



3 comments:

  1. Fab pix, your mini book looks great missus - good luck with your challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the gardening front which is why I'm here instead of mowing the lawn which is getting longer by the minute!! Love your little mini book. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini book looks very pretty. I love the pretty ribbon you've used on it. Your desk does look very tidy but \I can see you've been busy. The challenge card looks good. Thank you for your welcome. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...