Friday 8 April 2016

Weekend again.

Morning all.

Welcome to another weekend, Well the weather has been very strange, sunny one day and not so good the next, I really wish we knew what the weather was going to do as it does not seem to be able to make its mind up. lol. 

I am really chuffed with myself today. I love orchids and I have 9. One of the orchids looked terrible and I could do nothing right, it just seem to be dying. I was doing the same with it as I was with the others, so, I thought I would re pot it. When I took it out of the pot it was in moss, I took all the moss from the roots and found that it did not have many roots as they had all rotted, I cut of the dead roots and re potted in the right soil. Today all the flowers are as they should be and another flower has opened, 

I fancied doing something different for a card and have been thinking about doing this for a while so thought I would make one,




Materials used 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 20 - 4 3.5 cm  white card stock
  • 21 x 15 patterned paper
  • 20 clear stamps
  • Orchid, cadet blue, egg nog, tan, satin, sky blue, green, gold, henna, magenta and lime green promarkers
  • Sapphire blue and scarlet red nuvo glitter.

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop, Snippets workshop-223,
  2. Craft your passion challenge~ 306 Anything goes
  3. Where The HeArt is.Challenge 8, Sparkle and Bling/ Anything goes. 
  4. TTCRD Challenge. April 5=11, 2016 





5 comments:

  1. Well done on saving your orchid, Lilian and best of luck with your challenges - a FAB use of snippets to make a grid

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lilian. Well done bringing your orchid back to life. Now it's rewarding you for the attention. Enjoy! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really clever idea Lilian - those little images are so sweet! And well done on rescuing the orchid too.

    Great to see you in the Snippets Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lillian! So glad that you rescued your orchid! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Where the Heart is. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...