Welcome to another weekend, Well the weather has been very strange, sunny one day and not so good the next, I really wish we knew what the weather was going to do as it does not seem to be able to make its mind up. lol.
I am really chuffed with myself today. I love orchids and I have 9. One of the orchids looked terrible and I could do nothing right, it just seem to be dying. I was doing the same with it as I was with the others, so, I thought I would re pot it. When I took it out of the pot it was in moss, I took all the moss from the roots and found that it did not have many roots as they had all rotted, I cut of the dead roots and re potted in the right soil. Today all the flowers are as they should be and another flower has opened,
I fancied doing something different for a card and have been thinking about doing this for a while so thought I would make one,
- 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- 20 - 4 3.5 cm white card stock
- 21 x 15 patterned paper
- 20 clear stamps
- Orchid, cadet blue, egg nog, tan, satin, sky blue, green, gold, henna, magenta and lime green promarkers
- Sapphire blue and scarlet red nuvo glitter.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop, Snippets workshop-223,
- Craft your passion challenge~ 306 Anything goes
- Where The HeArt is.Challenge 8, Sparkle and Bling/ Anything goes.
- TTCRD Challenge. April 5=11, 2016