Sorry not been about but had a lot of trouble with the computer and have been off line for a long time, I hope its been sorted now as I have missed blogging. What a funny summer we are having the weather is great one day and terrible the next. never sure what you will wake up to, it started so nice yesterday then just after lunch it rained and it was still raining when I went to bed,
Now onto the challenge;
|I just love all the stamps in this set by inkadinkado,|
- 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- 9 x 7.5 cm white card stock,
- 9.5 x 8 cm blue card stock,
- inkadinkado clear stamps,
- Salty ocean distress ink,
- Jet Black, StaZons ink
- Sepia, Archival ink.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Inkspirational; Challenge- #111 Designers Choice- Masking
- "Less Is More" Recipe week 282- USE A STENCIL,
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge -369- 23rd June- ANIMALS,
- Brown Sugar Challenge #204 -Anything goes.
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop- week 232.