Monday 30 January 2017

Last Monday of the month

Morning.


What a horrid day weather wise we  had here yesterday, The weather was shocking, I know it should be like this BUT it would be lovely to have a bit of lovely weather  now and again to cheer one up, 



Again I have got for a sketch, its funny I just like to make the card the card looks as much like the sketch  as I can. A sketch seems to give me somewhere to start and it really gets the brain [ yes I  have one lol ] working. You will find the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches at the end of the post.




Materials used to make this card are;

  • 21 x 15 cm  patterned edge card blank and envelope,
  • 16 x 11 cm dark red card stock,
  • 16 x 3 cm light red card stock,
  •  6.5 cm cream card stock circle,
  • 4 5 white card stock  circle,
  • 4 cm gold mirri card  circle,
  • 3 cm silver mirri card circle,
  • Pollyanna Pickering squirrel clear stamp,
  • Toadstool and mouse clear stamp,
  • Tan,cinnamon,leaf green,forest green promarkers,
  • Satin  Flex marker. 


Challenges I will enter this care for are, 
  1. Freshly Made Sketches #272 A sketch by CeCile,
  2. I love Promarkers Challenge #327. Anything goes,
  3. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C370  Critters.







Materials used for this card are;
  • 17.5 x 12.5 cm yellow blank aperture card,
  • Anita's Balloon  wooden stamp,
  • Ranger Perfect medium ink,
  • Blue odyssey, purple haze embossing powder.
  • Best wishes clear stamp.

Challenges I will enter this card for are;

  1. "Less is More." Challenge #313 Balloons,
  2.  Addicted to CAS Challenge # 103 WISH,
  3. That'a Crafty !  Round and Round Challenge. 


Freshly Made Sketches 

11 comments:

  1. I like a nice sketch too, and how nice to see a coloured card blank for a change. Good luck with your challenges today, Lilian

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of super cards Lilian. I love your woodland images and what a pretty card blank. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab cards Lilian! The woodland one is really pretty and I love the strong colour of the card blank. Your balloons card is perfect for our challenge and what a lovely stamp it is! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have followed the sketch perfectly and I do like the edging on the card. Love the red colouring. The weather has been horrible here today too. Raining hard now and set to continue all day tomorrow. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the woodland images and touch of gold on your first card and the balloon image has lots of movement and lovely white space! Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! I like how you followed the sketch! I'm generally a sketch follower too!!! I really l like that little squirrel and the silver and gold cardstock! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Love that scalloped,edge,on the top card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two super cards and both very different in style too Lilian. Brilliant images on the first one, but I am biased and your beautiful balloon card has captured my heart. Loving the open feel you created by keeping those images uncoloured. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards, Lilian! I love your take on the sketch for the first one, and your balloons and details are perfect for your CAS card! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great cards. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect card for our challenge. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...