Thank you for stopping by, I love to read your comments.
Where is this year going its the last Monday of February and it only seems two minutes ago that it was Christmas, On Face book there are people who are doing a countdown to Christmas one in how many sleeps,
I was playing some time ago with custard tin and made it into a holder for felt tip pens, I gave it to my granddaughter Stephanie as she really liked it. Along came Maddy to play and spotted said tin. Well Maddy loved it and asked where it came from and was told I made it, She asked if I would make her one and said" do the pens come with it " Well I have made another for Maddy and thought I would show it here . I just hope Maddy likes it
Another sketch today this time " Less is more." find the sketch HERE
Now onto the challenge
Materials used for this card are;
- 21 x 15 cm bank card and envelope.
- 9 x 9 cm white card stock,
- Clarity clear tree stamp,
- Kaisercraft clear background stamp,
- Dreamees clear stamp,
- vintage sepia & onyx black VersaFine ink,
- Honeycomb promarker.
Challenges I will enter this card for are.
- CFC--168 one layer wonder,
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #111 Anything goes ,
- Less is more, Challenge #319 Sketch 19.
Materials used for the card are;
- 21 x 15 cm blank card and envelope,
- 16 x 9 cm backing paper,
- 12 x 5 cm white card stock,
- Habico clear stamp,
- Tonic cog dies,
- black onyx VersaFine ink.
Challenge I will enter this card for are;,
- Come and get it Challenge, Its in the Male,
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #52,
- Glitter "N" Sparkle Challenge #228 Anything goes,
- Penny's Paper-crafty- Challenge 317 and DT call.
|"Less is More "|