Wednesday 22 February 2017

middle of the week

Morning,

                                   Thank you for stopping by, I love to  read your comments. 

Firstly here are a couple of things I have been up to this week. First is a zig Zag book and it was fun to make, I hope the link works[ Under  the picture ]  for you to have a look at how it was made, 

Second is another knee blanket for the little chapel where I go to a craft club once a month, I crocheted it and have enjoyed making it, 

1st challenge I have gone for a tag this time, I have just received some new stamps by Habico and I really like them so can see  me getting a lot of use out of them, 

2nd  challenge is a sketch that you will find at the end of the post, Its from 
Try Stamping on A Tuesday   




For a look at how this is made click HERE 


Now onto the challenges 



Materials used for this tag are;

  • 13 .5 x 8 cm white card stock,
  • Mermaid lagoon &Blueprint sketch distress ink,
  • Habico Santa clear stamp 
  • Star & sentiment clear stamp.
  • Hole punch

Challenges I will enter this Tag for are, 
  1. My time To Craft, Challenge #338 Anything but a card,
  2. Creative Fingers Challenge #125 & Winners of #123,
  3. Crafting With Attitude Challenge #24,
  4. TTCRD New Challenge for the week of February 21 2017.




Materials used for this card are;
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 19 x 5 x 15.14 cm black card stock,
  • 18.5 x 4 cm white card stock,
  • Dark and light red mirri card,
  • Mowed lawn & lucky clover distress ink,
  • Tonic heart and sentiment dies 


Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Try Stampin' On Tuesday, Challenge #310,
  2. A snowflakes promise. Challenge #37,
  3. Crafting from the Heart, Challenge 147
  4. Cards and more - Challenge 178 Valentines day, 


Try Stamping on a Tuesday 

7 comments:

  1. Happy to confirm that the link DOES work, Lilian. Fab zig zag book and blanket along with two great makes too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant zigzag book and I love what you've done with your Habico Father Christmas too.

    Your heart card is a brilliant execution of the sketch too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful backdrop for your sentiment on your card! Thank you for joining our "Valentine's Day" challenge at Cards und More! Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your zig zag book looks great Lilian. It sounds as if blankets are going to be needed with the cold and windy weather coming back. I love your Santa, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link of the Zig Zag mini Album wooww will try it one Day Lilian...
    and I adore your heart on the Black you added on your card so elegant and feel magic
    Great card
    many thanks to play along with us at Cards und More this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...