Thank you all for stopping by, I love reading your comments
Had a bit of a strange week so did not get round to posting Wednesday as I normally do..My mojo went on holiday but glad to say he/ She is back.
What lovely weather we had yesterday almost like spring has sprung.
Still dark here so not sure what the weather is going to be like today is going to be like. Lets hope of more of the same as yesterday,
I have also been doing some knitting for my sister and they are for the boxes at Christmas, This is a
Materials used for this card are;
- 21 x 15 cm blank card and envelope,
- 6 different sized white card,
- 16 x 12 black card stock,
- Clear flower head stamps, [from the works]
- Rural Spring time clear stamps,
- Shabby shutter, twisted citron, mowed lawn Distress ink
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop, Week 269-270,
- Bitten by the Bug, 2 Think Green, Use three shades of green,
- Addicted to stamps and More, Challenge 215 Anything goes,
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #293 Animal Magic.
Materials used for this tag are;
- 13 x 7 white card stock,
- Stencil ,[ Balzer Design ]
- vintage photo,wilted violet , pickled raspberry mustard seed, mowed lawn, Distress ink,
- Red piece of cord
Challenges I will enter this tag for are;