Wednesday 30 August 2017

Middle of the week

 Morning all,

          Thank you for stopping by and any comment you leave I love reading them all, 

Hope you week is going okay and you are all having fun. I am getting back into crafting as I have had a break and its funny how I need to learn everything again.




Stunning sunrise in Norway

Part of the road we went up in a coach in Norway.
Picture from the top of the mountain  





Materials used for this cards are;
  • 20 x 20 square card blank and envelope,
  • Acorn brown & Black shadow  Nuvo Hybred ink pad,
  • My paper world transparent stamps,
  • Staedtler colour pens 
  • quicky glue pen,
  • Ice white Nuvo Glitter,
  • Hint of voilet flower soft glitter frosting

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. CHNC challenge 348. Anything goes as long as its Christmas, Use something old 
  2. Christmas cards All year Round use Yellow,
  3. ABC Christmas Challenge, P Q  and R People, Quick Or Red.  


5 comments:

  1. FAB pix Lilian, good luck with the sweet Christmas card challenges too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Lillian. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Lilian. The photos are lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and those photos are gorgeous! Looks like a beautiful place to be! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...