Firstly I would like to thank my new follower Fairy454, I have tried to find your blog to put the link here but cannot find it. If you let me know what it is I woll link your blog here for others to see, Also I think I have forgotten to put other followers blog links on my blog if this is the case please leave a message with your blog link and I will include it in my the next post after you leave the message,
I wanted to get something different for my girls for Christmas and when over the Isle of wight I saw a man who was writing names on rice and when I came home I sent for one each of them, I hope they like them, if you wanted to look at more or perhaps order from then they are called FunkyRiceCharms.co.uk
Went for another sketch today I love a nice Sketch and find them inspirational, This one today is from Tuesday Morning Sketches
I am taking a break due to a family bereavement. Hope all goes well for you all while I am away,
Materials used for this card are,
- 25.5 x 18 cm card blank and envelope.
- 24.5 x 17 cm & 10.5 x 10.5 cm black Card stock,
- 23.5 x 16 cm & 9.5 x 9.5 cm White card stock,
- Honeycomb sky blue, canary, cinamon Promarkers.
- Wild Rose Studio clear stamps
- Christmas at Sweet stamping. Anything Christmas Goes,
- The Holly and The Ivy Christmas Challenge #16 Anything Christmas goes,
- The merry Christmas Challenge # 38 Anything Goes + Christmas
- ,Tuesday Morning Sketch # 424
Materials ysed for this card are,
- 20 x 10.5 card blank and enverlope,
- Three 6 x 6 white card stock,
- Sky Blue, green, Promarkers,
- Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps.
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
- The Flower Challenge # 13 Use you Favorite flower.
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 350 Anything goes,
- inky Chicks Challenge no 89 Anything but square,
- TTCRD Anything goes for week 10-9 -17
|Tuesday Morning Sketches|