Well the weather is holding and its really great.Although its not so bright today but here's hoping it will brighten up, My garden looks lovely and my Wisteria is stunning. its about 30 years old and looks better every year, I love the colour and will have to give it a real good prune later in the year,
Another Sketch today This time from Sketch Saturday, See the sketch at the bottom of the post,
Also spotted Diamond painting on Facebook and thought I like to have a go at this and you can send away for a free kit so thought why not I love to try new things, something new. Its really easy to do and so satisfying. Not sure why its called painting as you do not use any paint, I love it and have another coming tomorrow .
|The diamond painting|
Materials used for this card are,
- 21 x 15 cm deckle edged card,
- 14.5 x 12 cm pattered paper.
- 7 x 3 1/2 x 3 white card stock
- Black Shadow Hybrid Nuvo ink pad,
- Bird and flower clear stamp [ free with Magazine, ]
- Thank you Sentiment clear stamp,
- Leaf green, summer sun, rose pink, bluebell, honeycomb, peach promarkers.
Challenges I will enter this cards for are;
- Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #146 Flowers,
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop Challenge #326.
- STAMPlorations Blog, May Challenge, Things with Wings.
- Sketch Saturday, Week #514.