Must be something wrong Lol, Its a bank holiday and the sun is out, Not that I am complaining its lovely to see a blue sky and not a grey one, long may it continue.
At one time I had a lot of orchids and this one seems to be the only one I have left, I had one that was given to me when my husband passed away three years ago and try as I might to keep it alive it died this year, but at least I had the orchid for three years.
|Loved making this different card|
- 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
- 21 x 15 cm & 21 x 7.5 cm pattered paper,
- Tonic die square and flower dies,
- Pink Flower pattered paper,
- Oddment of Yellow, blue and green card stock ,
- Heart embellishment,
Challenges I will enter this card for are,