Friday 16 November 2018

How I have missed blogging, ,

Hello everyone, 

I have had a break for a long while, I have had a lot going on and found at that time I had a let things go and sadly my blog was one thing, I have missed all the lovely comments on my blog and hope that I still have some nice comments now I am back, I went away this last week to see family and that really helped me sort out my mind, Its difficult when everything seems to go wrong and hope while I have been away everyone is well and hope life is treating you all good, .. 

Here are a few of pictures from the visit with family. 


My granddaughter Stephanie who is a lovely young lady, she is 15. 

My great niece Eden she is 6 weeks old, 

Edens older brother Roman  who is 3 
Also finished a lot of knitting. Still knitting for prem babies 




                                                          



                                                            

Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  •  Vintage Sepia Versafine ink pad,
  • Clear stamps by Sheena 
  • Ice white Nuvo glitter 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. SheepSki Design Christmas Challenge #20 Anything Christmas, 
  2. Dragonfly Dreams Anything goes, 
  3. PIP Challenge  #1845,  Anything goes, 
  4.  Crafting from the Heart, Challenge #228  Anything goes. 
                    

                   
                

     Materials used for this card are, '

  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 9 x 9 cm white card stock,
  • Clear stamps [Free with a magazine] 
  • Vintage Sepia Versafine ink pad, 
  • Poppy, green, apricot Promarkers,   
  • Ice white, green meadow, scarlet red Nuvo glitter, 
  • Autumn red,  Nuvo pearl drops.                                  

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Passion for ProMarkers, Week #470 Lets celebrate, 
  2. Crafty Sentiment designs. Christmas Challenge, 
  3. Pixie's Crafty Workshop, Challenge #339,
  4. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #40 anything Christmas goes 

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back and with some lovely photos of your family. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you back playing with us Lilian! Wonderful family photos there and your cards are great. Sometimes a break is a really good thing to clear one's head and we come back refreshed and ready to go! Your knitting is beautiful too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back and blogging matey, delighted to hear you have "sorted out your mind too", never a good place to be but sounds like time with family did the trick and TFS the pix. Great knitting and papercraft projects too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with the family! Your sepia card is so pretty....simple but elegant. Really brings out the peacefulness of the season! Thank you very much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lilian.I love your traditional colours and your robin is fab.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab christmas card and picture thanks for sharing at PFP this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...