Thursday, 26 March 2015
Latest knitting
I Made a blanket like this and when my sister spotted it on the back on my settee she said that she would love one. We went to Thornbury [ she was visiting me from Devon] and she chose the colours so they would go with her room at home. I finished the blanket this morning as May[ my twin sister] will be up again this weekend so thats great timing and she can take the blanket home with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Middle of the month
Materials used for this card are, 20 x 20 cm card blank and envelope. 16 cm circ...
-
Another week has passed and so very quick. Wednesday is a great day as I cab look around others work desks thanks to the Stamping ground. wh...
-
I just cannot believe where this year is going, It will soon be June and the middle of the year. I have gone for another sketch today...
Woo Hoo, this looks great and your sister can take it home with her too!!!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Looks fabulous Lilian and they are great colours together. I'm sure she will be so pleased with it
ReplyDeletex catherine