Wednesday 5 December 2018

Middle of the week


Late post from me today as went I out this morning to see lots of Christmas tree in a Church in Stroud, It was a stunning sight, and keep an eye out in my next blog post as I hope to have pictures of the trees.


Materials used for this card are, 

  • 15 x15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 15 x15 cm topper, 
  • Hobbycraft black ink pad,
  • Camel, Star I sentiment clear stamps,
  • Raw sienna, Cinnamon, tan, denim blue, promarkers, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. LTCCB # 29 December  Anything goes, 
  2. Animals Friends Challenge  December, Anything goes, Animal
  3. The crafters Cafe Challenge, #209 Use Lace and /or Christmas, 
  4. A Gem of a Challenge, Anything goes, 





Materials used for this card are,

  • 15 x15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • Vintage sepia versafine ink pad,
  • Stay cool holly edging clear stamp,
  • Winter Woodland by Sheena clear stamps, 
  • Lime green. spice, honeycomb. gold, promarkers 
  • Ice white, &Green meadow Nuvo glitter, 
  • Hint of green flower frosting, 

   Challenges I will enter this card for are,  
  1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #95 Anything goes, 
  2. Crafter Castle, Challenge #12 & November Winners, Anything goes, 
  3. Crafting From the heart, Challenge #231 Anything goes, 

9 comments:

  1. Glad to read you had sun, delighted to hear you enjoyed your day out.

    Your Christmas card is lovely, that Habico set if really useful.

    Your second card is cool too though I've set aside all my Sheena stamps and won't use them until this debacle is sorted!


    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again - with my DT head on - lovely Christmas card today and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog.

    I re-read your comment and realised you probably meant STUNNING whereas I read SUNNY from your sunning! Oopsie, lucky I've had my eyes tested today!

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely Lilian, and I thoroughly enjoyed our day out. I agree, all the Christmas trees in the church made a wonderful sight and I picked up lots of crafting tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz wunderbar gemacht.
    Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Christmas card for our Lace or Christmas challenge at the Crafters Café. Join us again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Christmas and/or Lace" challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful winter scene… Looks like where I live.
    Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck :)
    Hugs...Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful and cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this
    gclubwin168

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...