Wednesday 26 June 2019

WOYWDW

I really wish someone knew why the time is going so quick  how can it be Wednesday again, Having said that I love Wednesdays as I head over to Julia's stamping ground Here and have a look at all the other desks I am often surprised by the spaces people work on, Having said that I have a large table but only work on a small area. I think that's why its is mostly messy, If you do not know about 
       the stamping ground head over there and Julia will explain 




Materials used for this card are, 

  • 14.5 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 14 x14 cm white card stock,
  • Stamps By Me  flower & sentiment clear stamps, 
  • Sky blue, magenta. lime green, mint green & gold,  promarkers,

Challenges I will enter his card for are. 
  1. A Bit More Time To Craft, Challenge #95  ATG 
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft For June #6 -2019,  ATG
  3. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #64   ATG
  4. Lil Patch  of Crafty Friends, Challenge # 108  ATG 

                                            



                                                     
                   

Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 14.5 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 21 x 7 white card stock
  • 6.5 x 5 white card stock,
  • 2 pieces 6 x6 cm white card stock,
  • Green & blue acrylic paint, 
  • leaves, 
  • Lime & mint green, Violet, purple, gold, sunflower, Cinnamon, ice grey 2.  promarkers, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. PP447 A sketch Challenge by Jaylee,
  2. *** Pammies Inky Pinkies ***  Challenge #1925. ATG 
  3. Make My Monday Challenge #99 Begins with the letter B 
  4. Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts Challenge #12  ATG 

                                                        
My desk today. The stamps are a set of stamps from " Docrafts  papermania" 

its  two set's with male's as well. 

23 comments:

  1. I love the stampset! This one would be a staple for your supplies!
    Have a great rest of the week!
    Glenda #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards there and those stamps are going to be so useful!!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lillian, great cards, good job. I picked up those stamp sets a while ago, love how it has so many different relations in various fonts. Have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Lillian, I love Wednesdays but they do seem to come round so quickly. Loving your cards and the stamps look really useful too. Wishing you a lovely creative woyww and thanks for your lovely comment, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian those are beautiful created cards, I especially love the first one it's so pretty. I'm not sure what is happening with time at the moment, feels like something is taking a pinch of it each day!
    Happy WoywW Tracey #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of stamps, I think I have the male set somewhere, they are useful. Lovely projects too Lilian. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and that stamp set is fantastic. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what very pretty cards! love the stamp set, looks very useful. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lillian, You forgot to put your number. You are #19.

    Loving your cards. Have fun with the stamps.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely STUNNING cards. Beautifully made. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Think of all the adhesive stickers I would save with those stamps, and not to be limited to gold and silver. Have a good week. Ani #18

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple and sweet card. Lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very useful set of stamps. You seem to be very busy , always good thing. Hope you do well in your competitions. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #9

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I lvoe the sentiments! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to be late to the party but, as you know, your posts don't always appear on my reading list - good job I checked!
    Smashing first card, cool colouring and love the font of your sentiment
    Really like the background on card #2 too.
    Good looking desk - guess you're working on family makes next!

    Belated happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and great stamp set. Have a wonderful WOYWW week! Dorlene #27

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. I love the blue and green together. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

      Delete
  18. Such pretty cards and the bottom one is in my favourite colours too.
    Hugs, Neet 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I love the butterflies.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful butterfly card! Such pretty colors in the background and a nice layout too! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your cards, the one with the sketch has such a lovely sentiment on it too, I needed that reminder today. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog last week, I am late with my visit due to tropical days in the Netherlands (too warm to sit at the computer in the atelier - too hot to do anything really...) Warm hug from Holland, Marit #7

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful floral card! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...