Wednesday 7 August 2019

WOYWDW

                                                         HAPPY WOYWDW 

WOW Wednesday again and time to look at other peoples work desks Thanks to the stamping ground if you do not know about it take a look HERE and all will be explained, and its fun looking at all the desks round the world and seeing what other are up to, 

                                 

  Materials used for this card are, 
  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  • 20 x 14 cm patterned paper. 
  •  3 pieces 6 x6 cm white card stock, 
  • clear stamps [free with a magazine, ] 
  • Festive berries & shades lilac  Distress ink, 
  •  Tuxedo black Memento ink pad, 
  • Lipstick red, raw sienna, & tan promarkers.
  •  Ice white Nuvo pure sheen glitter,
  • Hit of Violet Glitter frosting. 

     Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Christmas Craft All Year Round   August Challenge Add a tree, 
  2. Sparkles Christmas Challenge #103 its snowtine. 
  3. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #53 Anything Christmas goes, 
  4. PIP Challenge #191 ATG 
                                                             
Although not still on my work desk I have been playing this week with glitter frosting paste
Below is one I finished yesterday, 



19 comments:

  1. I do like the stencil you have used with the glitter frosting Lilian. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lillian, I like frosting through stencils, it's fun isn't it, yours is great.
    Thanks for sharing
    Chris #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes Lillian.
    Hugs, Neet 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially loving that little glittery piece right at the bottom today Lillian. I really need to start thinking about Christmas..!
    Thank you for sharing WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lillian, liking the card with the glitter frosting! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks really interesting this week, love stencilling/frosting paste too

    Creative card - love the snowglobe image

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lilian, love your card. And your desk. Very neat and tidy. Top marks for that. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitter frost paste, sure does sound pretty cool. Have fun playing with it. Dorlene #24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lilian, that looks like 'desk in waiting' I imagine you stood there tasking the photo then straight back to crafting. Loving the card too. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glitter frosting paste is something I am going to have to look up - not something I have come across before. The stencil you used with it is great. Take care and have a good week. With love & God Bless, Caro x #12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lillian, Lovely card.

    I can't go near anything with glitter, as I get it everywhere:) LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #7

    ReplyDelete
  12. Busy desk! happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely Christmas card from you.
    My craft table is in my front room!! It is multi purpose, so once I finish crafting I have to tidy stuff away. Wish I had my own little craft room. I would be in my element.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a fun card - such a cute little collection of scenes! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry I’m late! Like the idea of glitter frosting, I may be making seasonal cards but of course am not really into it enough to add lovely things like frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the little holiday vignettes you used in your pretty Christmas card. Happy belated WOYWW! #26

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is really great. Thanks a lot for joining us at our It’s Snowtime Challenge by
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...