Wednesday 26 February 2020

WOYWDW

After all the rain on Monday just could not believe the sky in the evening and as I love a good sunset had to get out there with my camera. I was surprised at what it was like, 

We are at Wednesday again and time to look around the desks of other have a nose at what they are all up to, Thanks to Julia over on the stamping ground, 

  Weather is still bad so hope you are all safe, 

This was round the back of my place and it makes the trees look lovely 
                                        
This is either a pair of wings but I love to see it as a tree under a sunset.








                                                              
Materials used for this card are, 

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • 15 x 15 & 6 x 15 cm patterned paper,
  •  Vintage sepia Versafine ink pad, 
  • 15 x 6.6 white card stock,
  • Gems and pearls, 
  • Poppy clear stamp,
  • Grass & cerise promarkers, 
  • Sentiment Clear stamp, 



Materials used for this card are;
  1. The paper players challenge #479 
  2. Crafty Friend's Challenge blog, #129, gemstones/ pearls 
  3. Cardz TV Anything goes, 
  4. Ellibelle's corner  Add A sentiment,
                                 
My desk this week has some plants on it, There all babies from the kalendehoe,
it was in flower when I brought it back last year and then have had 20 babies from it lol 

This is a close up of them and they are now in their new home, 
also on my desk is some new Glue I have been trying recommended
by KathyK Thanks Kathy, love it. Tombow mono liquid glue,  

Someone last week they try to look out the window to imagine
whats there so thought I would show you, sad to say the owl is not real lol 

22 comments:

  1. I love that your desk is close to a large window, lets so much light in

    Bridget #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also thinking how good to have that big window letting light onto your desk.
    I love tombow, my favourite glue! Anne X 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Lilian, great pix and desk today, cool card.

    Good to hear your glue arrived and that you are pleased with it - always good to know a recommendation worked out.

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks as if your card was totally sunset inspired! I’m with Kathy on the glue, glad you like it too. That kalendehoe is giving really good value isn’t it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lillian, love the card, and the sunset photos. Well done on getting so many new baby plants. I like that Tombow glue too, works great I find. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your window does let a great amount of light through. Love the photo's I see both wings and tree's, the turbulent weather has treated us to many different skies over the past couple of weeks. Well done on getting all those babies I hope they soon bloom magnificently. Happy WoywW Tracey #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and lovely sunset. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both your sunset photos but the bottom one has gorgeous colours in it - and yes, wings!
    We have had terrible floods in he NW but we are lucky where we live, heartbreaking to see how some folks have suffered though. Hope your weather bucks up for you.
    Lovely card.
    Hugs, Neet 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sunset pics! Well done on getting all those baby plants from the one last year, you obviously have very green fingers!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful windows in front of your desk. I have two large windows in front of my desk as well and they let in such lovely natural light to craft by!
    Glenda #18

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos and a lovely card! (BTW, I love Tombow glue too!) Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sunset and gorgeous card! Hope the storms haven't affected you too much. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
    Carol N #19

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a gorgeous card and a lovely busy desk too. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos on your post today! I use that glue as well and it is fabulous. Thanks for your earlier visit. Dorlene #23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to see a through the window shot today Lilian. Have a creative crafty week. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous sunset pictures, and the card is beautiful, I love the poppies. That's a lot of plant babies you managed to get - I'm impressed - you must have green fingers!
    Have a great week,
    Diana x #15

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Lilian, I love how big your desk is and that you have room for all the new starts to be there in the light too. :) ~Stacy #22

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely window! I do not have one window in my house that I could grow plants in, they are all shaded or facing the wrong direction. What a lovely place to work! You card is lovely, reminds me fo Spring! Thanks for your visit, Lindart #20

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing the sky photos, I love all the colors and it seems to have inspired the palette you used for your gorgeous card with the poppies. So glad you shared with us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW, love all your photos, especially those pretty pink flowers. Thanks for the visits and support, I've enjoyed our WOYWW group for so many reasons. We have a warm up here so snow will melt and refresh the area a bit. Have a wonderful weekend. Lots of pretty green too. Great view from your window

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh nice clouds and well done on the plant propagation, that is a LOT of babies from that one plant.
    Thanks for visiting my desk already
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful floral creation!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...