Saturday 13 June 2020

Weekend again,

What a funny day yesterday, The rain came and as it was really welcome , The gardens really need it.

I cannot believe that I have been in lock down for so many weeks and really hope that it ends soon. Like so many others want to go and see my family its strange how when I  am told cannot  go and see them  I really need to, so as like others will be talking a trip when this is all over, 

                 Hope this finds everyone safe and well and those poorly get well soon. 

                           
I have just finished this crocheted blanket
I loved doing this and have enough wool
to do another, its 40 inches square,
I have to finish the knitted  blanket first though. 
                                                       


Materials used for this card are. 

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  •  3 pieces of21  cm ribbon. 
  • Hobbycraft black ink pad,
  • Thinking of you sentiment clear stamp. 


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. A bit More Time to Craft Challenge  #117 Anything goes,  
  2. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #76 anything goes, 
  3. " Less is More " Challenge 421 Borders.
  4. Polkadoodle Craft  , Week 22 anything card or craft making goes,   

3 comments:

  1. Your blanket looks beautiful Lilian as is your LIM entry, liking the colour you chose for your ribbon.

    I hope you can get to see your family soon, my last outing was March 16th too! Feels like FOREVER ago, doesn't it?

    Stay well

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lockdown can't go on much longer can it? I hope not. There's going to be some partying when it is all over I'm sure.
    Your blanket is lovely. I knit but haven't got the patience for a blanket. Your card is fab too. What a good idea to use ribbon.Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! thank you for joining us at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...