Wednesday 6 January 2021

WOYWDW

Well Wednesday  have whizzed around again I sometimes think there is more than one Wednesday in a week.  Another lockdown and I really hope it helps to see the back of this virus as l am fed up with staying in, 

If you would like to know all about WOYWDW pop over to Julia at the stamping ground and all will become clear 

                                                       


Materials used for this card are, 
  • 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope, 
  • Vintage sepia Vesafine ink pad, 
  • Tree  clrar stamp, 
  • Boy Skating Clear stamp. 
  • Diamond Pure sheen Nuvo glitter, 
  • Cosmic shimmer Glitter jewels, 
  • Ivory, silver lining, sandstone, tan. duck egg, & saffron promarkers, 


Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Lemon Shortbread, #136 Anything goes 
  2. The Holly And Ivy Christmas Challenge # 85 Anything Christmas Goes, 
  3. Dream Valley Challenges #238 Christmas 
  4. Christmas With The Cuties,   # 45 Christmas, 

                                                             
                                                                    
Had to take this with a flash as not been bright all day, 
to the left you can see my CDs of Louise Armstrong,
on the right two stamps waiting to go on the next card.
                                        in the middle is the card for this blog, Spray and shine.
                                         and my water bottle. the four small bottles are Nuvo glitter.  


                                                                                     

16 comments:

  1. Cracking card missus, the little skater is so cute. Another fascinating looking desk too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis Armstrong, that's a blast from the past. Glad you are enjoying listening.
    Love the little skater, is he masked up or just wearing the scarf to keep himself warm?
    Happy New Year to you, stay safe and well,
    Hugs, Neet 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and a happy looking desk . Happy new year , stay safe Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little skater card! I really ought to join in with some challenges again.

    Happy WOYWW!

    Morti #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't get to leave messages last week [I did read all my favourite blogs though]. Thankfully the side effects from my injection have just about worn off now [it's taken all week though :-(].
    Love the latest card.
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lillian! Did you get my email? (about dies) waiting on your answer.
    I think I have that skater some where. but have never used him, will have to hunt him out!
    Happy WOYWW Stay safe, we aren't going anywhere! Keep crafting ((Lyn)) #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little skater card is really cute. All the best for 2021. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card ~ I like how you created the ice for him to skate on. His scarf looks like it's working to keep him warm and happy too. Enjoy your week ~ Love, Karen #32

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I'm sure I have this stamp somewhere. Take care and have a happy woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute stamp. Sums up the weather at the moment, although no frozen lakes round here to skate on! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Lilian. I hope things are safe enough to lift restrictions soon too. Happy New Year, stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, I shall have to invest in some of that glitter, looks wonderful. Have a great week Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. A sweet card, Lilian, and very appropriate for the time of year!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #18

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the card - the little skater made me smile as I was playing with ice in the lake yesterday. Sorry I'm late. Wishing you a happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#10)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to imagine you crafting and humming along to Louis as you work! Love the skater image, and bigger than I imagined it too, I didn’t realise quite how reduced your photos are! I’m turning floral next, am definitely over Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...