Wednesday 9 February 2022

WOYWDW

I have been absent a long time and so wanted to get back to blogging. I miss all the friends that leave comments and hope they are all safe and well. 

I have had a lot going on what with moving and then things going on in the family and it looks like its going to be on going,

I am still knitting and have made lots of blankets and there is a picture at the end of the post of my latest  blanket 


                                              


Material used for this card are, 
  1. 15 x 15 cm card blank and envelope. 
  2. 14.5 x 14.5 patterned paper,
  3.  Vintage sepia VeraFine ink pad, 
  4.  pink Nuvo  embellishment mousse,
  5. Hint of green glitter frosting,
  6.  Ice white Nuvo  glitter frosting ,
  7. Snowflake stencil, 
  8. clear house stamp. [Free with a magazine] 
  9. washi tape & pink bow, 

Challenges I will enter this card for are, 
  1. Poolkadoodles Craft Challenge . Anything goes,
  2.  Alphabet Challenge Blog, Vehicle 
  3.  Creative Fingers Challenge #224 Anything goes, 
  4. Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2  Sketch 


                                          



 
I love knitting these blankets but hate sewing them
up so sew as I go this is another 40 x40 inch blanket,
on to the next one,  




6 comments:

  1. Both your card and your knitting are delightful. Welcome back to blogging matey and I hope the ongoing family issues resolve themselves in a good way

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty make! Love the sparke and the winter scene!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Christmas card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, I love all the snow on your cottage image and the bright pop of red from the papers and it's a great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lilian it's lovely to have you back with us. I do love your Christmas card and this image that you've used. I adore your knitted blanket, I've been knitting for my niece who is due to have her first very long awaited baby in March and I've been knitting booties and bits and pieces for her. I'm currently finishing off the babies birth sampler in cross stitch. I'm just waiting to add the final details once baby is born and then it can be framed. I do know it's a little girl. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Christmas card and your blanket is so lovely!
    Thank you for joining SSW2
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

End of the month,

    Last post of the month and it does not seem like it should be, We still have no sign of what should be spring, although some days its sp...